The Best Auto Service Department in Blaine
We have one of the best shop rates in the state at $85 hourly
We specialize in the following repairs:
- Belts / Fluids
- Brakes / Tire Rotations
- Steering / Suspension
- Radiators / Cooling Systems
- Alternators / Battery's
We strive to deliver the best combination of service and value so we can not only get you back on the road with more money in your pocket, but so you can also feel comfortable and satisfied with the work performed.
Tuesday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Wednesday: By Appointment Only
Thursday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Friday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Ask us about our Discount Car Club Membership where you get your own personal agent and many other special discounts with our basic Package includes a total value of over $225 dollars in savings. With this annual membership you obtain discounted prices that only members receive.
*** Window Tint Discounts ***
*** Detailing Discounts ***
*** Service Rate Discounts ***
*** Free Vehicle Consultation ***
*** Auction Access ***
You read it right, give your car the bare essentials. This is a classic car wash, hand buff, tire shine and interior vacuuming.
Essential Car Clean - $59.99
This is the classic car clean everyone needs every few months. It includes a thorough car wash, buff dry, rim cleanse, tire shine, interior vacuum, interior wipe down and a refreshing deodorization.
Rise - N - Shine - $99.99
For those of you who enjoy taking pride in your car and having it regularly cleaned this is the service for you. Rise - N - Shine is a thorough full car detail including the Essential Car Clean plus an engine detailing and a single stage flash wax that gives a showroom shine.
Spring Cleaning - $169.99
The once a year cleaning that is necessary for everyone. After a long winter you not only need your car vacuumed, you need your carpets washed and cleaned. This service also includes all of the previously mentioned services but prior to the final flash wax, we use our special buffing compound that removes swirl marks and fine scratches that you thought were permanent.
Winterizing / De-winterizing ----- $65 package
- This is an essential process to take care of prior to a good freeze taking place. Because these engines and battery's are so small it is proper to prep the before winter.
- The winterize process prepares you bike for the cold Minnesota months so it will be ready to go come spring time.
- Just as you would get your moped ready for winter, there is a reverse process necessary to get everything set up for the early spring season.
- Let us handle your tune up needs and save you all the hassle.
Minnesota Moped Drop Off -
- Bring any moped, scooter or power sports vehicle to our facility to receive a full line of services w/ no drop off fee.
- $75 an hour "wrench" time or Free w/ valid warranty
- No part fees included
At your home service -
- If available an independent scooter/moped mechanic will come to your location and provide service for a $50 trip fee w/ in 20 miles.
- $75 an hour "wrench" time no warranty work performed outside of shop.
- No part fees included